[Scummvm-devel] ALL: Graphics::Surface pixel format addition

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Mon Apr 18 17:20:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

as some of you might have noticed I posted a pull request on github,
which adds a PixelFormat to Graphics::Surface and removes the old
bytesPerPixel member instead. Since this touches a lot of code I never
really touched before (and in the case of backends furthermore do not
even have any possibility to test compile), it would be nice if all of
you could take a look at it and check whether you notice any
regressions. Thanks in advance.

I made a list of people, who really should take a look at the pull
request, since either I had to add some TODO there, since I was unsure
whether it was converted correctly, or I had no way to test (compile)
it. If you are one of those please take a look and try to test the
changes, thank you in advance.

Engine maintainers: Groovie, Sword25
Backend maintainers: Android, NDS, iPhone, N64, PS2, PSP, Wii
Other code: MSVideo1Decoder, TrueMotion1Decoder, VirtualKeyboard

If you missed the pull request here is a link to it:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/pull/16

// Johannes