[Scummvm-devel] Enhancement to I18N

Matthew Hoops clone2727 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:51:36 CEST 2011

IMO, it would be better to just use the string that was originally
translated by Cyan/Broderbund here than something thought up by our
translators (except in the rare case there is no translation of Myst/Riven
games, since they really spent a lot of time creating a myriad of
translations).

Which brings up another point: Should the string be set by game language or
the GUI language?

-Matt