[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2011 Participation?

yotam barnoy yotambarnoy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 10:15:11 CET 2011

If we're thinking of tasks, I'd like to suggest adding internal
Timidity audio output as an alternative to Adlib, which I mentioned a
while back and haven't gotten around to doing. The task would be
adding it and optimizing it, possibly by borrowing some optimizations
from Timidity++, and possibly by doing other optimizations. Knowledge
of music synthesis and optimizations is helpful.

I'm willing to mentor this task, though my knowledge in this field is
still spotty.

Yotam