[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2011 Participation?

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Wed Jan 26 18:44:03 CET 2011

On 01/25/2011 04:16 PM, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I have some questions. Do you think we should participate in GSoC this
> year? Do we have enough tasks for students? Do we have mentors?

I think we should participate again. As for tasks I think we have enough
tasks out there, we need to update the wiki though. For example we could
add a fix/improvement task for the WinCE backend, a modular backend
rework / implementation task (the one as part of the OpenGL task last
year still needs some improvements IMHO), we could also add a GUI rework
task, which could tackle the problems with inserting widgets into
dialogs defined in the GUI config file (like the GMM) etc.. I will try
to update the wiki this weekend with some ideas I have. As for mentors:
I am in again.

// Johannes