[Scummvm-devel] Dreamweb code (+ general ScummVM focus/vision)

Tarek Soliman tarek-spam at zeusmail.bounceme.net
Mon Jun 20 06:12:27 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 07:31:42AM +0400, Vladimir Menshakov wrote:
> OMG, so many pathetic words, but can you provide any real argument against inclusion, beside "you don't like it"?

Let me start by thanking you Vladimir/whoozle for all the work on Dreamweb.
I wouldn't have found out about this amazing game if it wasn't for you.

I am not speaking for anyone else here. This is my opinion.

I always thought a scummvm engine was a reimplmenetation of a game engine. (I am sure I am not the only one who thinks so)
The dreamweb engine in its current state seems to be (to my ignorant little mind) running the original x86 assembly code as C++.
--
Tarek