[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 schedule

Oystein Eftevaag oystein at geheb.com
Sun May 1 21:08:11 CEST 2011

On 17.04.11 08.24, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
>    * iPhone

I haven't tried the port for some time, but I suspect I'll need to (in
the 1.3.0 branch) revert some of the changes I started around the time
of the last release, to take advantage of higher resolution iOS devices
for the overlay (unless I miraculously get the time to finish them, but
with the first external beta for my project at work starting in a couple
of weeks, it's unlikely...).

That should be all though, so I don't foreseen any major problems.

// Oystein