[Scummvm-devel] BuildBot

Klaus Reimer k at ailis.de
Mon May 2 08:26:29 CEST 2011

Hello,

never worked with BuildBot before, I use Hudson (or now Jenkins) instead
for my own projects, so I have a few questions:

1. Is the BuildBot triggered from a cronjob or is it triggered by
watching the source repo for changes?

2. Is it possible to get notification e-mails when a build breaks?
Hudson/Jenkins is usually configured to send mails to the committer who
broke the build and additionally sends mails to a a number of fixed
email adresses (Usually some mailing list to which developers can
subscribe themselves)

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9 53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]