[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status - 2011-05-16

Frantisek Dufka dufkaf at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:05:49 CEST 2011

Hi all

On 16.5.2011 23:09, Johannes Schickel wrote:
> So our schedule will now look like:
>
>    May 23rd   -- tagging, release tarballs are uploaded

Was this postponed? What is current plan?

>   * Maemo
>
> I just did not hear anything from these, so please if you are the port
> maintainer drop a mail about their status.

Sorry, I did not manage to test a Maemo build from branch-1-3-0 yet. I
hope to get it done this weekend.

But no need to postpone tagging just because of me IMO. Most people get
scummvm from Maemo repositories (visible also via
http://downloads.maemo.org) so there is not a big harm done when Maemo
binary and source patch is missing from scummvm.org this time. Maemo
repositories will get both.

Anyway, if you decide to postpone by one week I'll try hard to not to
miss the deadline this time :-)

Frantisek