[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.3.0 status - 2011-05-16

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue May 24 12:22:55 CEST 2011

Am 24.05.2011 um 12:05 schrieb Frantisek Dufka:

> Hi all
>
> On 16.5.2011 23:09, Johannes Schickel wrote:
>> So our schedule will now look like:
>>
>>   May 23rd   -- tagging, release tarballs are uploaded
>
> Was this postponed? What is current plan?

It seems it has indeed been postponed. An email on the subject by somebody who knows (Eugene?) would be really nice, though...

>>  * Maemo
>>
>> I just did not hear anything from these, so please if you are the port
>> maintainer drop a mail about their status.
>
> Sorry, I did not manage to test a Maemo build from branch-1-3-0 yet. I
> hope to get it done this weekend.

Yes, please! Our git repository *still* contains that patch for 1.1.0, i.e. not even for 1.2.0. This time, please make sure to make your changes both on master and the release branch.

Yes, there *is* great harm done, because that would violate the GPL once again. The full source code for the binary made available on http://downloads.maemo.org must be made available to all users; and more than that, valid instructions on how to obtain that source code must be included. If the source code is not in our repository, then you must provide the source code in an alternate location, and modify your distribution accordingly, making the relevant code available (and by the GPL, for at least three years, though I guess once the code is in the official repository, that would also work).