[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.4.0?

A. Milburn fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 21 09:41:55 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:28:45PM +0100, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
>   Sept 24th: Release start, bug lists published, testing announced

Well, that doesn't give anyone time to fix much, but perhaps we're
not going to get much more fixed for any reasonable timetable
anyway..

I'm probably not going to get composer V1 support done within the
next few weeks, do we want to mark the composer engine as supported
anyway? It's been pretty well-tested now.

I think it is also far too early for Soltys (and Strangerke agrees)..
And +1 on disabling the OpenGL backend again, unfortunately.

(One more thought: How is Ringworld's stability at the moment, with
all the engine refactoring being done for Blue Force?)

- fuzzie