[Scummvm-devel] Savefiles question

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:57:30 CEST 2012

I'm sorry, some more information is needed.

- Why do you need the savegame? How is it used?
- Can't you use a specific save slot, or ask the user to select a slot?
- What are the steps (GUI wise) to create a recording?

Regards
Filippos

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 11:41 AM, jakim jakimushka <jakimushka at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working by gameplay's recording project and now I'm trying to embed a
> save file into my format. But during the implementation of this feature, I
> get a problem. Saving and loading of game is engine-specific function and
> my class can't find current save file, only its slot number from
> SaveStateDescriptor. As variant, I can add a field "fileName" to
> SaveStateDescriptor and then fill it in engines, but not sure is it
> correct. Maybe somebody can advice me other options?
>
> - Danil Ishkov

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde