[Scummvm-devel] Pegasus engine (The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime)

Matthew Hoops clone2727 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 05:18:24 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I've now started a pull request for the 'pegasus' engine supporting
"The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime". It's a first-person time
travel game similar to Myst/Riven but with an actual inventory. ;)

Much thanks to the guys at Presto Studios for providing the source
code for the game. Without them, none of this would be possible.

The Macintosh version of the game is completable (both full and demo)
with only one missing feature (ability to set video rate). More
information is available at
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Pegasus#TODO

I've provided more details on the pull request page:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/pull/275

I'll have a version of the demo ready for upload soon that won't
require StuffIt to unpack.

-Matt