[Scummvm-devel] Upgrading Donald Duck's Playground status to supported

MetaFox 4sfemail at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 02:31:34 CEST 2013

In a conversation we had on the wiki at a few years ago (
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php?title=Talk:Donald_Duck%27s_Playground ),
it seems the non booter versions of Donald Duck's Playground weren't
supported because they had problems (the watermelons would hang in the air
in the produce mini-game).

I just thought I'd note that it appears that the problems in the game for
the Amiga version have been fixed.  I've just played completely through the
game (did all the jobs, bought all the toys, and played on everything on
the playground, and then went into all the stores to get the message from
each that I've already purchased everything) and I didn't notice any
problems at all.

Since it seems to play fine now, maybe it's time to consider upgrading this
game to supported (at least for the non booter versions), and possibly
announcing a call for testing (maybe for the Commodore 64 version too,
since I can't confirm how that one plays since I don't own it).