[Scummvm-devel] Bringing our Core Code to another Level?

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:08:52 CEST 2013

I also agree that it'll be impossible to keep our core in sync with
external projects. We could put such projects as part of our git repo,
as separate projects. But again, there are issues such as if we need the
core changes done for project X or not.

Still, there's one more thing to consider: ScummVM is licensed under GPL.
Will that allow other projects to freely modify their copy of the core,
without providing back the changes they've made to it?

Regards
Filippos

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde