[Scummvm-devel] Simon the Sorcerer for Android

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:33:08 CEST 2013

Just to make this a bit clearer: I would like mojotouch to include a clause
like "based on ScummVM, which is licenced under GPL2" in the software
description, same as what they did with their other games on the app store
(after we told them to do so).

With the current description, it looks as if the whole project has been
developed by them, which is misleading, wrong and unethical.

Regards
Filippos

--
"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde