[Scummvm-devel] We need to upgrade our forums

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sat Dec 28 00:03:18 CET 2013

There's a PHPBB2 mod to replace the built-in captcha implementation with
Recaptcha:
https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/phpbb

Should still work AFAIK, and as an interim fix I'd propose Recaptcha is
bog-standard enough for site regos that it shouldn't impede legit users.
It's moot if the bots are exploiting a hole in the rego workflow, but
easy enough to apply I think it might be worth a shot?

  - Ender