[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 Release. Final date for ports and translations

Filippos Karapetis bluegr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 00:06:04 CEST 2014

I have a patch in the commits (the ScummVM and the munt one) that fixes
this issue.

Here's the relevant munt commit:
https://github.com/munt/munt/commit/71ae49262c2c40314a378c796debb9f4c69d67b6

And here's the patch:
http://pastie.org/9372949

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 12:40 AM, Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 07/10/2014 10:41 PM, Willem Jan Palenstijn wrote:

> >> Hm, doesn't this look bad:
> >>
> >> ../audio/softsynth/mt32/Synth.cpp: In member function `virtual void
> MT32Emu::ReportHandler::printDebug(const char*, va_list)':
> >> ../audio/softsynth/mt32/Synth.cpp:103: warning: cannot pass objects of
> non-POD type `struct va_list' through `...'; call will abort at runtime
> >>
> >> It looks like commit 3d12f147 changed a call to vprintf (which takes a
> >> va_list) into a call to debug (which is a varargs function, taking
> >> ...).  I guess it needs to call some form of "vdebug" instead?
> >
> > Thanks for catching that. I'm not sure I'm happy with a Munt upgrade in a
> > release branch.
> >
> > It seems a bit risky, and release branches are feature-frozen.
> >

> Yes, we should definitely revert the update to MUNT 1.4.0 in branch-1-7.
>
> // Johannes

"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde