[Scummvm-devel] Pajama Sam: Games To Play On Any Day

Daniel Grayshon saleck at saleck.net
Mon Jul 21 13:45:58 CEST 2014

Hello Mailing List!
It is Saleck from Night Dive Studios here and we have been given the go
ahead by our publisher to re-release the game "Pajama Sam: Games to play
on Any Day"

We would like to use the ScummVM platform so we can have a
multi-platform release but unfortunately, there is a bug in the game.

The bug occurs on the "Jumping Beans" mini-game which results in ScummVM
crashing. I'm not sure what exactly causes the crash but it is stopping
us from re-releasing the product commercially.

Would anyone from the ScummVM dev team be available to look into the
problem for us?

Thanks