[Scummvm-devel] Pajama Sam: Games To Play On Any Day

Travis Howell kirben at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 21 14:50:30 CEST 2014

I suspected this bug was holding back your release of Pajama Sam: Games
to play on Any Day, and I have looked into the bug several times, but
without any luck.

The bug is caused by an infinite loop occurs in one script (room 2
script 2070), specifically this section:
[0019] (84) localvar0 = getRandomNumberRange(0,63)
[0021] (36) unless (((roomarray24[localvar0][4] &&
(roomarray24[localvar0][5] != 3)) &&
(getSpriteInfo.getFlagAutoAnim(roomarray24[localvar0][4]) != 1))) jump 19

The problem is the AutoAnim flag for the sprites is always set at this
stage, and I can find no code differences for how the AutoAnim is
handled in original code, that would fix this bug either.

Unfortunately the real cause of the bug seems to be elsewhere (arrays?,
script handling?), but it isn't clear where that could be. I would
rather not add a hack to work around that issue either.