[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 release schedule

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Jun 15 14:58:04 CEST 2014

Hi Team,

So, below is the proposed schedule for the 1.7.0 release.

I will provide list of the bugs to fix a bit later.

June 16, start of the cycle, list of bugs to fix announced
June 21, 1.7.0 branched, porters encouraged to test their ports
July 3, final date for ports and translations.
July 4, tagging, release tarballs uploaded
July 14, release

We may announce prerelease testing, but judging on activity in previous
releases, there is not much interest. Also there is not much changes in our
major engines. Hence, the release is shorter than usual.

Once I or somebody else finish event recorder, we may start collecting the
playtesting records, which will enable automated regression testing. Until
that, we

So, if no objections for the above schedule are voiced till tomorrow evenin
around 18:00 GMT, the release will be officially started.

Eugene