[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.7.0 status. Branched

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Mon Jun 30 23:26:13 CEST 2014

Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> writes:

> I propose to leave original schedule as is which means that the tagging and
> source packaging happens on Friday, July 4th. Any objections to that?

I'd like to revert 51cb755 and 2648062 before tagging, but am waiting
for the Android toolchain on the buildbot to be updated before that
so that I don't break any builds.  Digitall said he would do the
upgrade, but it doesn't look like he has gotten around to it yet.

Or does the buildbot not build the release branch?  In that case I
could just make the change on the release branch now, and wait until
the buildbot is updated before merging it back to master.

  // Marcus