[Scummvm-devel] Questions

K C andwan0 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 23:44:24 CEST 2014

I am currently using iPhone port which is version 1.5.0.
Am curious if I have a request or bug fixed, will it go in the 1.5.0 branch
or do I have to hope it goes in 1.6.0? Also, where is the iPhone branch on
SVN?

1. I notice that landscape mode is not true landscape, because whenever I
double-press HOME button, my iOS task at shows up in portrait mode. This is
problematic because I use a Bluetooth mouse (cydia) to play... And
Bluetooth mouse is in portrait coordinates.

2. Can iPhone ScummVM support 2 button blue tooth mouse?