[Scummvm-devel] [scummvm] MADS: Merge of Rex Nebular game engine (#464)

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Mon May 26 20:47:54 CEST 2014

I wasn't going to comment personally to this current thread, since it's
been a bit of a buzz-kill after all the work we put into the engine to have
all this post-merge squabbling. But I feel that I have to.

My own perspective on this is that the spirit of the rules were followed..
The original pull request was done early on Teusday morning, so Sev did
less the merge less than 24 hours before a week had passed. In my opinion,
that was plenty of time for anyone interested to have reviewed the engine.
Since no one else had even so much as indicated that they intended to do a
review of the engine right up against the (week) deadline, I don't feel a
mere 20 hours or so difference should have mattered all that match.