[Scummvm-devel] New member hello

David Fioramonti dafioram at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 01:11:41 CEST 2018

Hey guys,

I joined the team today.

I have mostly been a tester for ScummVM starting with 1.9. I was initially
pulled to the project because Myst was in the process of being added to the
supported list and I never beat it as a kid.

It is also quite cool that 99% of ScummVM games run flawless on something
like a raspberry pi.

I next did some testing for Titanic and also started to make commits for
Titanic that dealt with the space ship puzzle in the late game.

I have a strong math and signal processing background so those are the
area's I have looked into mostly with the cosine/sine table stuff being the
most recent.

I am still learning the ScummVM general code but simple things like adding
meta data for the saves makes sense to me now, so I have done that where I
can.

I've still got some more ScummVM games to play so I will be playing those
and improving them if need be or just enjoying them.

I like the idea of spending time getting lost eden to a supported state,
but compared to c++, dissassembly is quite overwhelming.

I also play soccer and work, since I have completed school.

-dafioram