[Scummvm-devel] GSoC in 2018?

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Tue Jan 16 14:14:14 CET 2018

Great news :)

Isn't there someone from the AGS community working on fuzzie's fork? Maybe
we should talk to them in that case, it would be a shame that a student
runs away because of community hostility or whatever may happen...
Is it something you would be tempted to mentor? What would be the target if
the task happens? iirc, there's a zillion of version of AGS in the wild and
that certainly should be taken into account when defining the scope of the
task.

Best regards,
Arnaud