[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm-devel Digest, Vol 28, Issue 11

Martin Kiewitz m_kiewitz at scummvm.org
Thu Oct 25 12:52:16 CEST 2018

Hi Matan,

Please keep AGI + SCI tickets open.
I want to work on some of those in the following month and I'm pretty sure that at least the AGI ones are still valid and not outdated. Can't say that for certain about all the SCI ones, but at least most of them should still be valid and are simply really difficult to fix/track down. For example most of the music ones are probably because of our current inaccurate MIDI parser code and it's nice to have those for reference.

I can't speak about anything else of course.

Kind Regards
  Martin Kiewitz