[Scummvm-devel] Some Switch toolchain progress

rsn8887 raist66676 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 18 00:18:28 CEST 2019

Hello all,
I understand that we will merge the Switch port PR at some point. In preparation for that, I installed the latest Nintendo Switch toolchain on the buildbot server. The toolchain is located in "/opt/toolchains/switch/devkitpro”. I left a README.TXT file where I document my steps in more detail.

The Switch toolchain relies on the hardcoded path “/opt/devkitpro”. A softlink will work. I tried creating a softlink, but didn’t have the necessary permissions. Maybe someone with permissions can help and run the command  "ln -s /opt/toolchains/switch/devkitpro /opt/devkitpro” for me? The softlink needs to be follow-able by the buildbot. Thank you.

All the best,
rsn8887