[Scummvm-devel] GSoC application - Last call for mentors and task confirmations

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Tue Feb 5 11:17:41 CET 2019

Dear teams,

This is the last call for mentors and for task confirmations.
Please keep in mind that if the situation is unchanged, I'll remove 7 tasks
in the ScummVM's list in 24h (see details in my previous email).

It's not too late to add an idea or to join the pool of potential mentors,
so don't hesitate to reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for you attention
Best regards,
Arnaud / Strangerke