[Scummvm-cvs-logs] scummvm master -> 492b6573ede1d6c24aeb2ef5523157e695fe0ad7
md5 at scummvm.org
Sun Mar 20 01:10:53 CET 2011
This automated email contains information about 1 new commit which have been
pushed to the 'scummvm' repo located at https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm .
492b6573ed NEWS: Added some updates on SCI, and clarified some SCI related news items
Author: md5 (md5 at scummvm.org)
NEWS: Added some updates on SCI, and clarified some SCI related news items
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index 280d298..8ec174f 100644
@@ -50,7 +50,7 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
- Added several previously missing parts of the game state in saved games,
such as game played time, script created windows, the script string heap
and information related to the text parser in old EGA games.
- - Added support for magnifier cursors.
+ - Added support for SCI1.1 magnifier cursors.
- Added support for the keypad +/- keys.
- Added support for the alternative General MIDI tracks in the Windows CD
versions of Eco Quest, Jones in the Fast Lane, King's Quest 5 and Space
@@ -63,12 +63,22 @@ For a more comprehensive changelog of the latest experimental code, see:
- Corrected several problems and issues in the Skate-O-Rama rooms in Space
- Corrected several issues in Hoyle Classic Card Games.
- - Fixed several graphical glitches.
+ - Fixed several graphical glitches (like, for example, parts of the screen
+ that weren't erased correctly under some rare circumstances).
- Fixed several script bugs.
- - Fixed several pathfinding related issues and lockups.
- - Fixed several music related glitches and possible lockups.
+ - Fixed several pathfinding related issues and lockups (like, for example,
+ a lockup in the shower scene of Laura bow 1 and pathfinding in some
+ screens during the chase sequence in Laura Bow 2).
+ - Fixed several music related glitches and possible lockups (like, for
+ example, a rare music lockup that occured when loading a saved game
+ outside the palace in Quest for Glory 3).
- Fixed possible problems and lockups in the character import screens of
Quest for Glory 2 and 3.
+ - Fixed a bug that caused a lockup in the SCI1 CD version of Mixed Up Mother
+ Goose, after Tommy Tucker's song.
+ - Fixed a script bug in the CD version of King's Quest 5, which caused a
+ lockup under certain circumstances when going outside the witch's house
+ in the dark forest.
- Function keys now work correctly when the numlock key is on.
- Improved support for fanmade game scripts.
- Improved support for non-English versions of games.
More information about the Scummvm-git-logs