[Scummvm-devel] Proposal: restructuring the source tree

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri Aug 16 04:33:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 12:19, Max Horn wrote:
[...]
> Argh! This is .... insane, stupid, evil :-( No way around this I assume?

Don't use Visual Studio? Command-line tools *are* provided (according to
WinCE-programming cow orker), as is a make utility, so you could just
use a standard makefile.

Incidentally, is there documentation on how to write the
platform-specific bit of code? I'd be interested in doing an intent
port, but it just seems too hairy at the moment as I'd need to
reverse-engineer the X code to work out what's going on. What are the
requirements? For example, am I required to do 8-bit emulation with a
palette, or will generic code do that for me?

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "You cannot truly appreciate _Atlas Shrugged_
+- www.cowlark.com --+