[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.11.0 release plans

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:33:29 CET 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 12:37 PM,  <neil at millstone.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> It works just fine in SCUMM games, tried AGOS engine over last weekend and it just crashes on engine start.
I suggest you to closely collaborate with Kirben on that.

> Personally, I would much prefer more notice than a month when new version is to be released.  I would have liked to have a stable beta out for testing two or three weeks before the release date, but with five
> weeks notice on the release, this seems unlikely this time round.
Well, Ender posted a new item about possible January release several
weeks ago. Also we usually try to make a release each 6 months, and
considering the fact that there were no 0.10.1, it's time to release
new one. Moreover, we've been discussing it on IRC for some time now
as well.

Eugene