[Scummvm-devel] The 7th Guest

David Weinehall tao at debian.org
Tue Nov 11 20:42:28 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 06:31:39PM +0000, Henry Bush wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> For those that haven't been following it, Jordi, Scott and myself
> have been working on t7gre, a project to reverse engineer The 7th
> Guest and reimplement it as a ScummVM engine. As of recently, the game
> is completeable, and so the time seemed apt. Would the team accept the
> T7G engine into the main ScummVM repository?

Yay!  I love that game (specifically, I totally adore the music).

I'd love to see The 7th Guest support in scummvm, but I know my opinion
doesn't count for much...

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Regards: David
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao at debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //