[Scummvm-devel] Cruise for a Corpse music handling

Dreammaster dreammaster at scummvm.org
Thu Apr 2 12:18:11 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Just yesterday I committed the beginnings of music support for Cruise for a
Corpse (Cruise engine). As many of you will now, music handling is one area
in particular that I'm not very familiar with, so I'm hoping that someone
else will be able to complete support on top of the basics I've already
added. At the moment, I've implemented a skeleton MusicPlayer class which
loads the raw data associated with a given song, and set in place calls to
it from the appropriate library routines.

Hopefully someone more familiar with the common music structures will be
able to recognise what kind of encoding it's using, and be able to complete
the implementation.

Cheers.

DreamMaster.