[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM goes buildbot

Pierre-Yves Gérardy pygy79 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:25:39 CEST 2009

> Yes to both. How many builds should we keep, though? I think a few
> days should be sufficient, right? Say, the last 3 builds for each. The
> only reason to keep multiple would be so that people who are in the
> middle of downloading a build don't get a broken download, right?

Wouldn't it be useful to archive some of them (say 1 per week) for
regression testing?
_______________________
Pierre-Yves Gérardy, MD
Headache Research Unit
University of Liege
Citadelle Hospital (University dept. of Neurology),
Boulevard du XIIe de Ligne, 1
B4000 Liège, Belgium
Phone : +32 (0) 4 225 71 41
Mobile : +32 (0) 472 543 727
Fax : +32 (0) 4 223 88 07
Department Secretary : Ms Groven : +32 (0) 4 225 63 91

--