[Scummvm-devel] Shirt Mockup

Dan Remollino dan at combobreaker.com
Fri Feb 27 04:54:15 CET 2009

Thanks for clearing that up Max. I appreciate you setting some things
straight.

If anyone is actually going to organize a method to get more designs
as Max put forth. Do not hesitate to contact me. I will get you the
file format requirements. Since no one seems to be interested in doing
it, I will not wait longer than tomorrow night. I don't want kill time
on discussion it anymore.

Please let me know your thoughts on the design that I gave out. If you
did not get it, shoot me an e-mail and ill send it to you.

If it is okay with him, I would Max to make the final decision on what
will get printed. I am assuming that he will ( maybee : ) ) take your
comments into consideration. So far it either straight up SCUMMvm
logo, or the 'insider' design. So let's here from ya!