[Scummvm-devel] Request to merge Hopkins FBI engine

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Fri Feb 15 16:52:06 CET 2013

Hi everybody,

If I may add something: one BeOS version is not detected properly, but
apart that the OS/2 and BeOS versions are playable and should be
completable. (Testers required)

Thanks Dreammaster for this additional engine. Be nevertheless aware that
the game itself contains gore cut scenes and occasional mild nudity...

Thanks in advance for your feedback concerning the merge!

Best regards
Strangerke