[Scummvm-devel] RFC: Touch interface for ScummVM

Matthew Hoops clone2727 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:29:39 CEST 2013

On Jul 26, 2013 5:11 AM, "Eugene Sandulenko" <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:

> On 26 July 2013 11:46, A. Milburn <fuzzie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 09:38:14AM +0300, Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
>> > I am working with a designer on new touch interface for ScummVM, and
here
>> > is the very first shot which she made after studying our current GUI.
>>
>> Great! It's nice to see some quite different ideas.
>

> Let me enlist my first feedback which I've passed to the designer:
>
> 1. There is a Hi-Res Icon pack:
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=4127
We shouldn't distribute any box art or icons ourselves. We don't have the
right to. If there were a box art in the final design (which I already
thing we shouldn't do), the user would have to supply them.

Aside: A lot of those icons really don't look good.

> 2. The logo is incorrect, the proper one is here:
https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm-media (there is a huge PNG), in
originals directory you may find an SVG of it.
It's amazing how the old logo keeps rearing its head!

- Matt