[Scummvm-devel] My Resignation

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 17:03:58 CET 2015

It's sad, but good luck in any case.

Your contributions, especially with JMP were great.

I will always have fond memories of our long evenings when I was teaching
you the programming. Now you matured enough to run your own project. Let me
wish you all the best.

Eugene

PS. I am not retracting any of the project member priviledges from you, you
will still have all the usual access permissions. We do that only after a
several years long streak of inactivity.