[Scummvm-devel] Dink smallwood engine

Einar Johan Trøan Sømåen einarjohants at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 23:40:46 CET 2016

Hi Fedor.

I would just like to clarify that there is no such thing as a "taken" task,
since we're still in the application phase,
all of our tasks are in practice free to apply for. There may however be
tasks that other students already have
applied for, but this isn't a "first come first serve" thing at all,
nothing is decided yet at this point in the application
process.

So feel free to apply for whichever task(s) that you feel you want to work
on, the relevant
mentors (as listed on the Ideas page) should be able to fill you in on any
details for their
particular task.

Kind Regards

Einar Johan Trøan Sømåen