[Scummvm-devel] Proposed schedule for 1.10.0

Arnaud Boutonné strangerke at scummvm.org
Wed Nov 8 13:39:48 CET 2017

Hi guys,

I also think that it's time for a new release, and I have no strong opinion
concerning the version number.
I was just wondering this past day if a v2.0.0 version wouldn't require
some additional testing, or maybe an intermediate stable release (a bit
like an alpha, to give users some time to find glitches?) so that it's as
stable as possible.

Kudos to everybody involved in the support of the new titles (and the new
builds), this release will be awesome :)

Best regards,
Arnaud