[Scummvm-devel] "Die Sage von Nietoom"

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 20:04:50 CEST 2019

Hi Klaus,

Nice! Thanks for the announcement. Historical adventure games being made
freeware is always a great thing, and I imagine the German ScummVM users
will appreciate it, even if running the original in DosBox. I just tried
dumping the executables into IDA, and it looks like it has proper library
method signatures for the compiler used to develop the game. So when/if
anyone gets to reverse engineering the game, they'll have a head start on
understanding how the code works. It may make a good first-time project for
someone in the future wanting to get into reversing games.

Regards,

DreamMaster.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com