[Scummvm-devel] controls in Scummvm games

Eugene Sandulenko sev.mail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:46:52 CET 2015

I think we should better put efforts into our KeyMapper. It is still not
very functional and doesn't work with Virtual Keyboard.

Implementing that and telling what keys some particular game expects could
easily achieve what you want, e.g. the user then could remap the keys to
their taste.

And games are too different to make them work the same. We tried to resolve
main actions with ScummVM Global Menu, but even that doesn't always work as
some games control save/load from their game scripts.

Eugene